Libraries, Museums, and Other Partnerships
- L. W. Nixon Library, Butler Community College
- Kansas Historical Society
- Wichita State University Libraries
- Kansas Library Cards are free for Kansas residents and provide access to many libraries and databases. Request a card at your local public or school library. Many libraries and schools in Kansas participate in the Kansas Library Card program. The library or school may require some proof of your Kansas residency. The staff will use a computer to enter your full name and date of birth into the Kansas Library Card database. They will write your new card number on the front of a Kansas Library Card, and the date of issuance on the back of the card.
- Augusta Historical Society
- Butler County History Center, Home of the Kansas Oil Museum
- Kansas Museum of Military History